The overall goal of team Digital Performance & UX, Digital Marketing, is to 'design, display and maintain valuable consumer interaction on and across digital channels'. One core team function is Search Engine Marketing, managing organic and paid search across markets and digital channels. Search Marketing is a valuable channel to support achieving the overall KPIs and goals around awareness and Conversion. An organic search strategy has been established, and the global Paid Search strategy is currently being formed. To continue establishing and evolving the Search Marketing function, fully utilizing its potential, a full time employee is now being recruited.
ResponsibilitiesThe Search Marketing Manager is responsible for search visibility of the brand, products and strategic digital communication. Activities that have been identified as next steps are further establishment of the search marketing area, alignment of paid and organic strategies, increasing digital channel coverage, and increasing the level of local support and follow-up. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Search Marketing Strategy: Create, own, improve and execute the aligned Search Marketing Strategy for paid & organic search
- Agency management: In close collaboration work with and manage the agencies for paid and organic search respectively.
- Performance Monitoring: Continuously optimize search activities and results, globally and locally. Demonstrate success, identify improvement areas, and perform competitor analysis
- Search Marketing frontier: Staying abreast of the latest trends and best practices in the Search industry, recommending and implementing strategies globally and locally.
- Goals and KPIs: Set clear goals for Search Marketing, aligned with the Digital Marketing KPIs and the company goals.
- At least five years of Documented experience from Search Engine Marketing, organic & paid, in large scale digital international platforms
- Documented experience from working with international search engines and associated tools
- Experience from working with international agencies and stakeholders
- Experience with web analytics, using a variety of tools (Google Analytics, & Tag manager included)
- Experience with search optimization and configurations, using a variety of tools (Adwords, Merchant Center, Webmaster tools, Active Standards included)
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Experience from digital Project Management
- Absolutely fluent in written as well as spoken English
- Self-directed, proactive and enthusiastic team player